Early morning finish...

This morning I woke up at 2:34am....yes, you read it correctly...2:34am! Honestly, it's no surprise to me...I am usually up for work this early....but I don't have to be at work this weekend! Oh well, I might as well make the best of it...so I got up and finished a card I had started mid-week.  What does one do that early in the morning...

Anyho, mid-week Stephanie and I had some quality crafting time together via FaceTime! I can't tell how amazing it is to do things this like when she lives on the west coast and I'm in the Midwest! I love this technology!

I started a card using the Mojo Monday sketch challenge but wasn't able to finish because I couldn't find "just right" embellishment...but it came together this morning! Yeah! Very thankful!

Here's the pic:



Supplies used:
Card Stock: SU! Very Vanilla & Early Expresso
Designer Paper: Shabby Chic (BoBunny)
Stamp Set: SU! Vintage Vogue & Tiny Teeny Words
Ink: SU! Early Expresso & Baja Breeze
Embellishments: Hero Arts Lace Ribbon pack, Spellbinders Large octagon die and Corduroy brad in Baja Breeze





No comments:

Post a Comment