my fury friend...

Good Evening! I knew that I had to submit my card for Splitcoaststamper's Friday Challenge when I read that it was creating a card of your favorite fury friend!  For those of you who know anything about me...you knew what animal I would be including in today's card!  (Although I did think it would be funny to include the elephant from Tim Holtz's stamp set.)  However, I stayed true to myself and included my C-A-T.  Her name is Kane; she is my fury friend!  She is my right hand man cat!  She loves me when I'm happy, sad, giggly, crappy, healthy, sick, etc., etc., etc.  I've included a pic of her; isn't she beautiful!! She's been through a lot of life with me...I'm very fortunate to have her.  I (heart) you, my feline friend! 



Stamp Set: Cat Stamp by Green Grass Stamps Happen
Ink: Tim Holtz's Distressed Ink (Vintage Photo) and Memento Tuxedo Black 
Cardstock: Soft Suede
That Little Something: Button and Sahara Sand Satin Ribbon
That Little Helper: Sewing Machine, Tattered Angel spray, Gamsol, and Color Pencils























No comments:

Post a Comment