Thank U to you...

I went upstairs to make a card...to participate in the Mojo Monday sketch with Splitcoaststampers.com color challenge.  However, I didn't end up creating for either challenges.  Instead, I made a Thank You card for Tyler (my old boss); he got me a planner when I transferred to another department...very thoughtful of him.  I appreciate him and wanted to let him know...so here's what I created:








Recipe (supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamp Set: Vintage Label (retired) and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Choc. Chip and Taken with Teal (retired)
Cardstock: Choc. Chip, Autumn Meadows Designer Paper
That Little Something: Vintage Trinkets (button) brad, Smooch Spritz (log cabin), and Linen Thread
That Little Helper: Large Oval Punch, Sponging, and Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment