A well needed vacation...

This past weekend, I went on a well-needed vacation.  Myself and 14 other quilting ladies went up north to Forest Haven Retreat located just outside of Sebeka, MN on Highway 71.  All I can say is....ahhhh...It was sooo relaxing...even with the late nights....so little sleep, a whole lotta giggling, a couple mixers, the amazing meals...yummy, a sewing machine or two over heating from pure exhaustion, and a road trip to Perham, Detroit Lakes and Park Rapids for some fabric retail therapy.  


I had sooo much fun....thank you guys...thank you...thank you....thank you!


(and thank you, Michelle...for all your work planning this event...[heart] you woman)


Here's what I managed to get accomplished...a Quiltsmart Wedding Ring for my parents, French Rose (a block exchange from over 4 years ago) and a Hello Kitty pillow case for my husband's granddaughter.  I, also, worked on an I Spy quilt, but had some complications putting the rows together...you'll understand when you see the completed quilt top...a posting for a later date.







No comments:

Post a Comment