What have I been up to...

As you may have noticed there's been a lapse in my posting...a huge lapse!  Well, I want to confess I have been hooked on a hit television drama.  

It's the kind of drama that really minicks everyday life.  It's unbelievable how it's drawn me in...and since Tim's been working in the Fargo/Moorhead area during the weeks...my time has evolved around this hit drama series...six seasons....of moving and captivating love, hate, sex, and troubles of the everyday teenager as they blossom into adulthood...this series of Dawson's Creek has changed my life*!


*if you believe any of this crap we need to talk; but seriously, I haven't been able to stop watching this series...it has sucked me into the lives of Dawson, Joey, Pacey and Jen...

Well, you might ask why an I writing now....I just finished watching the last episode of last season!

I am amongst the living again...so back into the craft room to create!  See you in a bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment