Day 6 & 5....

I'm on Day 5....day 6 was yesterday...I didn't have internet service....so I'm combining the two days. Wanted to make sure my Oregonian peep saw that I haven't opened the gifts, yet!  

And to be honest with you....I have to play this "little" game with Steph, my Oregonian....otherwise....I will open the gifts!  You see...when I was a kid...I used to "pre" open the gifts before Christmas Eve...I would take a razor blade...and cut the tape, so I could see what the gifts were....I know, I know, I know...but I'm older and wiser ...well, I'm older...maybe a little wiser...just a little...

Anyho, here's a pic to prove I haven't opened them, yet.


I LOVE YOU, Steph! You are my best friend....and I still want to open the gifts...(smile)!




Check out what my OWN brother said on Facebook about the gift opening...



No comments:

Post a Comment