Needed a change...

I needed a change in scenery...so I've started Shepherd's Bush's Old Glory.  I know...I know...to goes against everything in me, but I needed a change.  And here's something really crazy...I might start Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow by the end of the week...crazy...I know...but I've been waiting and waiting until I've completed the Lizzie Kate's Christmas Rules...and well...I can't wait anymore!  Totally...out of the box for me! Heck...this weekend...I might even have a cocktail...woooo....




It was a kit which I purchased at a craft sale; it has a bunch of fancy stitches...hoping I don't get frustrated...and throw it by the wayside.  The kit included silk threads...I've never used silk before...and to be honest with you...the verdict is still out.  It's soft and feels really nice...but it kinda unravels...I don't know...I'll get back to you...on the FINAL verdict. 

Anyho, until then...laterz!


Shepard's Bush: Old Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment