It's a birthday gift...

Recently, I had a birthday! I know it's hard to believe...but the damn thing comes every year! However, something which makes it bearable is having a gift to open...here's what I got from my Oregonian peep (and the family of the Oregonian peep)...I think I pee'd my pants when I saw the wonderful and creative possibilities, however, when I saw the much desired ENVELOPE MAKER, I screamed with delight...like a little girl! Study the picture...look at all the goodies! I LOVE IT!  I have so much to do around the house, but all I want to do is create, create, create!  Hopefully, I will find the time today, since this little chickie is NOT working today! So if I stay on task...I'll be able to have some fun!  Keep your fingers crossed...please!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment