What I worked on this afternoon...

What I worked on this afternoon....was more of the BasicGrey Serendipity Vertical Lunch Bag Mini Album...it wasn't until this morning that I'd picked which designer paper I was using...thankfully, it didn't take me long to figure out I was using this collection... I have been hoarding a lot of paper...it could have taken hours.  

This designer paper was sold at Joann Etc. stores...I believe it's a couple years old...and it's the first line of BasicGrey which could be found at the big box craft stores...never the less, I was happen to get my fingers on this collection.

As I mentioned, I watched the Olympics this afternoon...and worked on the mini album.  It was relaxing...and well needed time to creating...

Here's what I finished...


Check back later this week...perhaps I'll have finished more...

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment