APQ resolution working on my UFOs...

Hello! My crafty friends...here I am with this month's APQresolution number! In case you aren't sure what I'm talking about:  The people at allpeoplequilts.com announce on the first day of each month any number 1-12...then I have a UFO project which coincides with each number. The hope is work through some of the projects which are unfinished.  It's super easy and a fun way to work through your unfinished projects! 

Sadly, I didn't get a chance to work on last month's project, so I'm going to carry it over into this month!  I know pretty boring but I want to get it done...and yes, it seems like punishment...and you are correct...it is punishment! A kinda fun punishment (insert a cute smile here)!

Here's a picture of my project...tonight, I will be cross stitching and watching high school hockey tournaments! Good times in the Hudak household! Whoop, whoop!


No comments:

Post a Comment