Holy cow, I'm working double duty...

Good Morning, I'm working double duty because I need to make up for no posting last week.  So here it is, I'm participating in Mojo132 Monday and SCS's Technique Lover's Challenge.  I had a lot of fun creating this card; The SU! stamp set, A Good Egg, has been waiting to be inked up, so to speak.  I especially like the vintage feel of this card.  I have an old soul, so the more vintage feel the card has the better.  


The SCS challenge to "do up" the inside of the card was a challenge.  Usually, I put so much energy in the front of a card, the inside goes untouched. It really didn't need much more to include the inside as it did the front.  I liked the simplicity of the inside, let me know what you think.




RECIPE (SU! supplies used unless noted)
Stamp Set: A Good Egg
Ink: Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, Barely Banana, and Apricot Appeal
Cardstock Paper: Pretty In Pink and Sweet Pea DP Paper Stack
That Little Something: Shell Button, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Texture Kit #4
That Little Helper: Sewing Machine and Nestabilities, 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Barbara - inisde and out! If you enjoy challenges, would love to have you play along at www.justscraps.ca. Drop by and check us out!

    ReplyDelete