mojo on a tuesday...

Honestly, if I could buy time, I would be in debt up to my eyeballs.  I had wanted to post this card yesterday, but as the end of the day came closer and closer, I knew that my wish was not going to be fulfilled.  And as the end of today inches closer, I had better high-tail-it-in-gear to get this post completed.  I wish I had the SU! beautiful wings embosslits like my Oregonian Peep, check her card out:  www.petitedoodle.com/mojo128. It turned out C-U-T-E!!  Any how, here's what I came up with for the Mojo Challenge 128 (see below):





RECIPE
Stamp Set: Vintage Labels from Sale-a-Bration
Ink: Pretty in Pink and Glorious Green
Cardstock Paper: DCWV paper bundle
That Little Something: Lime Green Ribbon
That Little Helper: my sewing machine and Making Memories punch thingie

2 comments: