Time, Time, Time

I try to get things done in a timely manner.  However, in most cases, life gets in the way. For instance, my hubby had foot surgery last friday...and as you will see is not as mobile as he used to be.  It has been interesting around the house...I've been doing all of my household duties as well as his outside duties...oh and add a 40 hour job into the mix. Thankfully, we have three great neighbor kids (and a couple family members) who are starting to help us me with the outside duties.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
  
I hoping you'll understand if some of my postings are a "little" late...


Here's my card created for the Splitcoaststampers.com Sketch Challenge 287:


Recipe (all supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamp Set: Puns of the Past
Ink: Tim Holtz's Distressed Ink (Antique Linen) and So Saffron 
Cardstock: Sweet Peas DP Pack, SU! Whisper White and Kraft
That Little Something: Button and DMC Floss
That Little Helper: Sewing Machine








No comments:

Post a Comment