getting the mojo juices flowing...

It has been some time since i've last posting anything; life has been extremely busy for me and my craft room has not been the source of inspiration for me. 

As a result, in the last couple days, my craft room has seen an overall.  I got some book shelves to assist in organization which freed me up to get rid of some bulky items like a table and such.  I'll share some pics later this week.  I feel like I can breath in the room; here's my first creation since transformation.  I participated in Mojo Monday 152 sketch challenge:


 Feels great to be able to post on my blog; thank you for visiting!






RECIPE (supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamp Set: Elements of Style
Ink: Retired Taken with Teal
Cardstock: Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper, Taken with Teal and Very Vanilla Cardstock
That Little Something: Vanilla Ribbon
That Little Helper: Scallop Punch and Nestabilites



1 comment:

  1. You are on a roll. It must be the newly cleaned, organized and rearranged craft room of yours. Nicely done on the card.

    ReplyDelete