So long Tim's cast of 5 weeks...

Yep, today is the day! My hubby's cast of 5 LONG weeks will be removed! Although he dreads he will have another cast put on until the two bolts in his foot is taken out.  He is still have happy for the little things and looking forward to walking on his own two feet!

Here's my card for the Splitcoaststamper's Sketch Challenge; I love how this card turned out.  The stamp sets are perfect and colors worked well together.  Some day soon you might find this card on Esty.com...it's in the works.

 Thanks for visiting my blog!  Have a great day!
















RECIPE (supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamp Set: Morning Cup and Favorite Thoughts
Ink: Tim Holtz's Distressed Ink- Peeled Paint
Cardstock: Designer paper from my Oregonian peep; Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla Cardstock
That Little Something: Felt looking flower brad
That Little Helper: Nothing special




1 comment: