Here's what I've picked up since finishing...

Here's what I've picked up since finishing my quilt.  I've got to keep on working on my project list if I want to get it done by the end of the year.  My mom bought this afghan at a garage sale several years ago.  I'm not much of a yellow rose lover, so I've changed the rose color to mauve.  She managed to purchase three or four cross stitch afghans, so I'm going to give this one to my mom when I'm finished.....maybe my goal can be Mother's Day.  I'll see what I can accomplish...:-)


I've got some sewing to do today...It's my friends birthday this week!  I'm going to finish sewing project I started at least two or three years ago for her...but never completed.  I'm excited to get it done for her today...She will love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment