My life has been crazy...

My life has been crazy...in the last month...I've been moved into 2 different departments...which for my employer is crazy!  My last move has me starting early morning hours...which has been an adjustment.  I've been doing early morning for the last 3 weeks...my life has not been my own...except for today.  Hubby went fishing...and I went to my craft room!

After creating this birthday card for my twin brother....seen below...I went to my local craft store...to do some browsing.  I got a couple of Tim Holtz's items...but nothing super exciting!

Anyho...back to the card...I loosely followed the layout from Retro Sketches # 38...you might be thinking...what's up with the beet?  I agree...but I liked the Stampin' Up! stamp set when I purchased it over a 1 1/2 years ago...and was so excited with the stamp set that it's the first time I used any of the stamps from the whole set.  Yeah, me!

Enjoy your day!







1 comment:

  1. It looks just perfect. Besides your twin loves beets - so how can you beat that!

    ReplyDelete