Okay, so I lied...I didn't get back to posting like I said I would...

Okay, so I lied...I didn't get back to posting like I said I would...I'm sorry!  Well, I thought I would post my first baby quilt, but I didn't finish it until today...However, before I post the pictures, I need to post the trip to Iowa to visit hubby's daughter and son-in-law.  I had sooo much fun!

My traveling project...

Vacation is heavenly...just enjoying my morning cup of coffee

Abigail and I getting our Hello Kitty tattoos on for the concert!

Stud Muffin! Otherwise known as hubby!

Abigail being silly!

Yes, the silly gene runs in the family!

I think waiting for the concert to start...

Lynard Skynard! So much fun!

Saturday: the farmers markets! Yummy...food!

Secret Love: OPI nail polish!

the whole wall....OPI!

To add to the collection!






Pooped out dog!

and a pooped out hubby!

And that was before the beers...

One last stop before home: Eagle Creek Quilt Shop!

My 2 goof balls...waiting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment