Hello...from a full tummy!

Good Morning, I have survived the Thanksgiving feast.  Yesterday was the first of several days during the holiday season that my stomach will hate me.  Yes, it's true...I don't need to feed myself until I'm too full, but the food is sooooo good.  Today, I will have leftovers...YUMMY!  
Any ho, I've been working on my Simply Live cross stitch project.  I think I've made some progress.  But it's not perfect, I've noticed there's a mistake with the green flower and some objects around it.  I counted wrong...So I'll have to check it out...later...or not!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving...and even a better Black Friday to all the shoppers.
Tomorrow I'm thinking about making some christmas cards...I'm excited to play with my stamps.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment