a little something different...

Good Afternoon, I thought I would go with something a little different. Here's a pattern my hubby got me while we visited the Czech/Slovak Museum in Cedar Rapids, IA last year.
I've been wanting to work on some cross stitch projects, but just haven't made the time.
I'm surprised I remembered how to stitch; I haven't cross-stitched for more than 10 years or so.  I must admit this little project was a nice change in things.  I would like incorporate different things other than just cards into my blog, I hope you don't mind.  


Within the next couple of weeks, I would like to visit Stitchville USA (a nice stitch shop) to start collecting BlackBird Design's Anniversaries of the Heart.  I'll keep you posted on the field trip.  Until then, here's my latest project which I have finished.


Cloth: 22 Count
Floss: Weeks Dye Works Color Iris


Oh ya, Oregon peep: I tried to call you today.  Call me when you can...Love you!



1 comment:

  1. Oh good, you're doing some stiching. Your project looks very nice! Love the blog header too.

    ReplyDelete