Birthday card for Mojo Monday...almost a week late...

Yep, you read it correctly.  It's a birthday card for Mojo Monday 171...which tomorrow will be considered a week old.  I really wanted to created a card, but the hardship is if you are not a Splitcoaststampers.com (paid) member, you are requested to not upload anything on Sundays.  Yes, there are several other challenges out there, however, I don't know where to find them.  If you have some suggestions, please leave me a comment.  I would greatly appreciate some other challenge opinions.  But any ho, since I had some creative juices flowing, I had to take advantage of them.  Right?!
Here's the sketch from Mojo:



Here's what I created from that sketch:

RECIPE (supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamp Set: Sanded, Birthday Bliss and On Your Birthday
Ink: Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black) and Tim Holtz's Distress Ink Pad (Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint)
Cardstock: Basic Grey's Oliver with SU! Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler cardstock
That Little Something: SU! Linen Thread, Basic Grey Button(little rhinestones)
That Little Helper: nothing really...

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2010/12/mojo-monday-171.html

No comments:

Post a Comment