In the mail...and what a find...

In the mail, I got a fun package from 123stitch.com.  And even more fun is I didn't get all of the order today.  A couple of patterns were on back order.  However, I received an email informing me that the remaining items are on its way!!  But here's what I got today.  FUN, FUN, FUN!! 


Valentine Rose by Blackbird Designs
January Snows by Bent Creek
and threads from CC, GA and WDW

Then while I was browsing a local thrift store with some friends, I came across these two beauties. I've been collecting a handful of patterns from Lavender & Lace.  I think I'll start one of them this year.  However I need to finish a couple of things before that day arrives!!  But some really, really cute stuff!

Oh, today, I worked on a couple of blocks for my basket quilt .  I'm getting closer!!  Stay tuned for the latest update.  Have a great evening!! 


Until then, 

No comments:

Post a Comment