A little romance...

Hello, it's snowing again...but it's a light fluffy snow...the kind that sits on the pine trees to make them look majestic.
I had a little time on my hands this morning, so I thought I would make a valentine card.  I participated in the MojoMonday Challenge.  And it appears I kinda made my own sketch...sorta.  I guess I "altered" it slightly.  Oh well, creativity holds no boundaries, right?  Here's what I created:



RECIPE (supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamp Set: Artistic Etching
Ink: Basic Black and Tim Holtz's Distress Ink Pad (Walnut Stain)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Mellow Moss and Graphic 45 Le' Romantique DP paper
That Little Something: Smooch Spritz (Log Cabin), TwineAntique Brads, Hero Arts Woven Lace Ribbon, Misc Flower Petals and Crystal Stickers 3mm Clear Clare (little rhinestones)
That Little Helper: Sewing machine











No comments:

Post a Comment