A little Christmas in the month of July...

Yep, a little Christmas in the month of July; I'm hoping to sell Christmas cards this year on my Etsy account.  I have a 4 day break from work this weekend, so I'm planning on retreating to my craft room for a majority of the time off.  Please check back...I'll have some other holiday cards, too.   Who knows, maybe you'll love my cards enough to purchase them?! 


Before I retreat to my craft room, my mom and I are gearing up for the Antique Roadshow taping this weekend; I'm hoping to take a lot of pictures of my mom with host, Mark Walberg!  He's soooo handsome.  I'm really hoping to make a great experience for my mom...she loves the show!  Check back for my Roadshow posting on Sunday!!


However...getting back to my card I've made for the Splitcoaststampers.com Sketch Challenge.  Here it is:




No comments:

Post a Comment