Yep, it's hot...

Yep, it's hot in Minnesota....the land of 10,000 temperatures!  I'm not sure if I'm completely sane to be up in my craft room with a (HOT) light on...I think by the time I finished the card it was a bazillion degrees in the room.  Seriously...am I SANE?


Anyho, I wanted to create a card so I toughed it out...I think (with slightly less brain cells)!?


I participated in the Splitcoaststampers.com Wednesday Sketch Challenge (SC342).  I thought it was a great sketch to utilize my new stamp.  Love, love, love the coke bottle with a flower.  My creative juices were working overtime when I saw it yesterday...so I purchased it...quickly!


Here's what I created:  It's not my best...but it really was a bazillion degrees.










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Barbara! I love the stitching, as well as the colors and the layout! I think it is fabulous...even if it was a bazillion degrees in your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Now you need to make a card with a fan. :)

    ReplyDelete