A weekend getaway....

Tim and I managed to getaway this past weekend to spend time with family.  However, on Saturday, we snuck off for a drive to Walker; he went to a local sportsmen store...and I went to the Front Porch Quilt Store!!  I hadn't been to this quilt store, so it was exciting to visit!  My conclusion, I loved the store; they carried smaller wool projects, their own patterns as well as lots of beautiful fabric!  Here's a couple of the things I purchased:



I, also, sweet talked my darling husband to stop by the Piecemaker's Quilt Store in Hackensack, MN!  They have a great collection of civil war fabrics, so I love stopping there anytime we are in a 50 mile radius!  I can't wait to get home to create my own kit from my fabric stash!  Anyho, here's some of the goodies, I got there:


Vintage Redwork Snowmen by Buttermilk Basin

Warm Woolen Mittens by All Through the Night

Under the Stars Kit by Cotton Tale Patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment