Getting ready for the sidelights...

As I mentioned in an earlier posting, I purchased Moda's Fruitcake fabric from eBay.  I've picked out the fabric which I want to use in the Sidelights pattern; and I knew that I'd had leftovers...but I didn't know I'd have so much....Yippee!  And I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but I don't need to know that right now...so I've tucked it away for a later day!

Anyho, I showcased each of the fabrics and here's what I'm going to use:

I think it's going to be pretty...however, I'm not sure I'll have enough of the turquoise, so I'm going to stop by the local quilt shop in St. Cloud...to see if I can find the fabric or something close to it.  Cross my fingers....I hope I find the same stuff!

I'm excited to get this quilt going, but I have to finish the embroidery quilt first!  I'm off this weekend, so I'm going to see if I can get it done!


No comments:

Post a Comment