And so I added a border....

So remember I made this quilt for my darling husband...and it was a kit he picked out for me, while on a fishing trip.  Well, I laid out the quilt to show him that it was finished! And what did he say...."where's the border?"  I said, "there's no border..." He says, "Well, can you add a border?"  I said, "Um, sure..."  And in the back of my mind...I'm thinking I don't have any matching fabric....it isn't some thing I have in my stash....and crap, I'm not done with it....if he wants me to add a border....


Well, I took the quilt to my local quilt store, Quilted Treasures.  Mary, the owner, was great....she helped me find this border fabric.  Hoping my darling husband likes it!  And I won't openly admit it, but I like it better with the border.  Well, I'm OFFICIALLY done with this quilt...and moving on!



No comments:

Post a Comment