Another 2013 project completed...and it was fast and easy...well, kinda. The directions were limited....shall we say...I needed to purchase another yard of green...and glad at that...I barely had enough...and I used the fabric from my bag...because I cut the outside fabric incorrectly, also!
But now that I have the wrinkles ironed out...I would sew another, but I would have the lining the length of the bag instead of just about half of the bag length...
Anyho, the bag is kinda cool...It rolls up, so you can fit it into your purse or something like that...kinda cool!
But honestly, the really cool thing is that I've completed another 2013 project! On to another....YipEEEE!
Here's the picture of the completed project: