Almost finish the dress...

I'm almost finished with the dress...well, at least the bottom of the dress...I've been using the perle floss in short lengths because it was starting to ravel and the stitches were looking kinda icky!  I still might try the stitch heaven...perhaps it will help the floss from fraying and such!  

Not much time to write as I'm trying to keep on stitching...

I'll check back later this week with a progress; I'm hoping I'll have time to work on then Christmas Folkal Point quilt and a couple minutes to make a card...perhaps it's a little overambitious but I will try...recently I've gotten some great things at a great price and I'm anxious to work them into a card!

Anyho, here's a pic of my progress...


Laterz! And happy stitch of any type!

No comments:

Post a Comment