Sweet Sunday sketch on a Monday...

Good morning! Just wanted to post a card before I head out for a couple days! Over the weekend I got  a couple of packages delivered to my house...1) Freckled Fawn monthly embellishment kit, Oh Deer Me...2) and a mystery box from Mellisa Phillips...if you have a few seconds, check out her blog: LilyBean Paperie...seriously, her blog is so inspirational...just gorgeous! The mystery box was packed FULL of goodies which she had no creative juices for...check out the pics...anywho! 

Freckled Fawn Embellishment Kit, Oh Deer Me (july)
Mystery Box of goodies from Lilybean Paperie
Needless to say I had to play with some of the goodies!  Which brings me back to the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge; here's the sketch:


And the card I created with a couple of the goodies in the mystery box from Melissa Phillips:


Cardstock: whisper white
Designer paper: Homemade 6 bean soup (Jillibean Soup)
Stamp set: cute as a button (unknown)
Accessories: SU! linen thread
Ink: SU! chocolate chip









No comments:

Post a Comment