Time for a break...

It's time for a break from the cross stitch posting...tomorrow I'll have an update for the Christmas stocking...but today I wanted to create a card...and I remembered that Retro Sketches posts new challenges on Saturday...I liked the challenge, but I had at least 3-4 try's  because I couldn't get the raises just right...


I cut paper which I had to throw away...I hate that! But I did it and I didn't give up...I have a tendency to not work on a card if I have to experiment or test as I go...so I was happy when I did get it right! Or at least to my likings...


Cardstock: SU! whisper white & strawberry slush
Designer paper: unknown...paper I got from BFF a long time ago! Felt good to finally use it!
Stamp set: SU! Four Square
Ink: SU! strawberry slush
Accessories: SU! Scallop square punch










No comments:

Post a Comment