Not the progress I was hoping for....

So far, I haven't been able to keep up my end of the bargin...posting on Mondays and Fridays.  I need to make adjustments....how about I try Mondays and Thursdays.  These days fit better into my weekly routines and such.

Anyho, here's what I've been up to:

Hubby still thinks I'm a seamstress...he's had me fix a zipper in his work jacket!  At first I thought I would have to cater to each stitch with my seam ripper! Finally, on a whelm, I just grabbed hold of the zipper and R-I-P-E-D...thankfully, it worked!


In the rush of the weekend, I forgot to get a final picture of the outcome.  So last night, I text darling hubby to take a quick picture of him wearing the jacket...and this is what I got!



Isn't he the smart one! Honestly, next time I will not forget the final picture...

Oh, and I got the cutest card from my Oregonian peep (and BFF), Stephanie!  I love it! Thank you for being so thoughtful! And I'm glad she's loving the Stampin' Up! products I got for her as a birthday gift!


What else have I accomplished?  Oh, I remember! Friday, I got up early as usual...and well, I got a bug in my bonnet...I started a mini album for Hazel, my oldest granddaughter...she started kindergarten this year...definitely, a pretty big occasion! My guess...Brittany would have done the mini album herself, but she still has 2 toddlers and 1 newborn at home...simply, too much going on!  So I'm doing it for her...hopefully, she will like what I created!  

Recently, My Sisters Scrapper started posting Tutorial Thursday on YouTube! She's amazing! I love her creations...all of them! I've been missing her tutorials...until now!  Check her out if you're looking for some SERIOUSLY great inspiration!



and finally, one last thing I'm working on:



I've pinned the Vintage Christmas quilt...I wasn't sure if I wanted to machine quilt or hand quilt this beauty...I think I've decided to hand quilt...BUT one small problem...well, a couple small problems! 1) I've never hand quilted anything EVER and 2) I can't find my handy little book on how to hand quilt!  Today, I think I'll have time to search the craft room!  I won the book for some festivity at the local quilt store, probably a shop hop or something! And thought I would never use it! UNTIL now!  

I'll keep you posted on the results of the search!  Thank you for stopping by!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment