enjoying my time...

Hello again...it's me again! I've been working on some things...

For the past couple of years, I've enjoyed making holiday cards for my co-worker...it takes off the stress of the holidays...and I can have fun making cards.  I coordinated  several challenges...mainly because they provided inspiration...that's the only reason!

Here's a listing of the challenge which I participated in:

Merry Monday #140: Create a card using a snowflake






And here's the cards I created using the challenges:

I modified the sketch slightly, so I could create a shaker card.  They are so much fun to create..hopefully, you can see the snowflakes in the shaker?!






I did use another sketch to create my nephew's belated birthday card:









Oh, before I forget, I did manage to complete my Vintage Christmas Quilt...remember, the one which I was hmmm and a a-hmmm about...well, a lot of the times, I don't end up doing anything...instead of JUST DOIN' IT!

So as a result, I machine quilted the quilt...and got the binding done...and was able to hang it! 

This little huddle will provide a nice foundation for things going forward...I hope! Besides, my hubby loved it...and really...that's all that matters!

And it's the first accomplishment for 2015 allpeoplequilt.com challenge:

I will admit...it was an easy start, but I got it done!

Anyho, here it is:



Hope you enjoy your day! For me...it's the last day of vacation! Pooo! So back into the craft room I go to enjoy the last bit of the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment