doing my own thing...

So I guess I'm doing my own thing this week....I haven't completed any of the challenges which I've listed in my blog.  Oh well, sometimes you need to be different, right?  Looking forward to a chance of snow this weekend...NOT!  I guess Minnesota weather is sometimes as different as I am.  I will need to start repeating the following:  I love winter, I love winter, I love winter.  Perhaps I'll really love winter by the time it's OVER!  Any ho, have a great weekend!  I hope to post one of the days this weekend, so until then.  Here's the card:



RECIPE
Stamp Set: SU! Pun Fun
Paper: SU! Not Quite Navy, Garden Green card stock as well as More Mustard Pattern Designer Series paper
Ink: SU! Basic Black
The Little Helper: Crop-a-dile (created the hole and set the eyelet)
That Little Something: SU! Watercolor Crayons, Hemp twine, and a Saturn Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment