TGIF...

Holy cow! Where did the week go? I know there were a couple of days that I wanted to post...but somehow it's Friday, and this is my first post for the week.


I have been upstairs in my craft room creating, so it's not that I haven't been doing anything.  I've been thinking of x-mas ideas for family/friends. Here's one idea I came up with for gifts.  Although I used a retired rub-on from Stampin' Up!, I'm going to purchase the Icicle Rub-ons from the SU! Holiday Mini Catalog.  It's going to be C-U-T-E!!  I'm thinking it could be filled with candy, a mini manicure set, candle, a gift certificate...really anything would work...within size restrictions.  I was, also, thinking this glassware could be a project in my Stamp Camp.  C-U-T-E!      C-U-T-E!      C-U-T-E!


To my Oregon peep: 61 days until Christmas and I know what your gift is. :-)


Everyone...have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment