good afternoon...

Yep, it's true; there's snow in Minnesota.  Is it too much to ask that Minnesotans have Halloween WITHOUT the "white" stuff.  Until further notice, I'm NOT creating any Christmas cards!  Nothing with snowflakes, nothing with holly, nothing with sleigh rides...are you catching my drift!!  
Any ho, I participated in the PPA (PalsPaperArts) challenge which was to create a card with the following SU! colors: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, and Pumpkin Pie.  Side note: I know most SU! demos are probably tired of this stamp set, however, I LOVE it!  I think it's really fun! Here's what I created for the challenge:

RECIPE:
Stamp Set: SU! Batty for You
Paper: SU! Perfect Plum, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie card stock, as well as, Basic Grey Eerie
Ink: SU! Perfect Plum and Pumpkin Pie
The Little Helper: SU! Punches: 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" Circle Punch and the Scallop Circle Punch
That Little Something: Old Olive 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Black Rhinestones 

No comments:

Post a Comment