happy kiwi kiss monday (retired)...



Good Morning, 
Today is a day of retired items...I didn't mean to do it that way...it's just the way it happened.  Also, I'm kinda cheating this morning, I'm posting a "thank you" card which was created last week.  It was a simple card, but I loved how it turned out.  The trees were part of a SU! Rub-On package from last year; sometimes it's nice to get a card completed before the end of the day.  Hopefully, I'll have another posting for Mojo Monday Challenge.  
See Ya!



RECIPE
Rub-on: Bright Delights (retired)
Paper: Kiwi Kiss Cardstock (retired), Raspberry Tart Designer Paper Series (retired)
Ink: N/A
The Little Helper: Top Note Bigz Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
That Little Something: Kiwi Kiss Striped Ribbon (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment