An unscheduled creative day....

Today, was kinda an unscheduled creative day...with my Oregonian peep.  I say, "kinda" because we've tried to have a creative day for the past several weeks, but always missed one another.  Today....was not one of those days...we were able to hook up for a creative day of card making.  Using the Mojo Monday #275 contest sketch, we were able to participate in the challenge and spend time together via Skype!  I loved it!  

Thank you, Steph....I loved spending time with you....even if it was compliments of Skype!  Can't wait for the next time....(heart) you!

Here's the card which I created:





Here's Stephanie's gorgeous creation: (we weren't able to fully complete the cards before we needed to sign off, so she emailed the finished card...I love it!)



No comments:

Post a Comment