One down...a zillion left to go...

Well, since I'm on a stay-cation (stay at home vacation) until Wednesday...I thought I would work on my 2013 projects which I posted the other day...and Tim, my darling hubby, had been wondering if I had time to sew on the quilt he got me a couple of years ago...which I hadn't until this weekend.  It's done...I'm not going to sew the 1 3/4 inch border which was the final step...so I'll call it done!

Here's a couple of pics of the quilt: (please keep in mind...Tim picked it out...he went up to my mom and dad's summer retreat for the fishing opener, and I stayed home because of work...I told him he needed to pick out something at the local quilt store before he came home...so he picked out something for him...which makes sense.)


Pattern: free pattern with release of fabric
Fabric: Friendly Visitors by SouthSea Imports, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment