Some things to match....

The other day...I purchased a couple of Holiday Mod paper packs from K&Company at Target...they were on clearance!  Well, after playing with the paper...I decided I needed some embellishments to accompany the paper...so I ordered some things from Two Peas in a Bucket; it was the first time ordering from their online store...and I liked it...I thought the online store was extremely user friendly...so needless to say, I will be back in the near future.  

Anyho, I decided....since I was ordering the embellishments...that I would get some reasonable priced designer paper...check it out:

I planned on using the Holiday Mod paper to create an envelope/card stock album, but I didn't like how it turned out...so I'm back to the drawing board.  I was using the tutorials from Kathy Orta's YouTube videos...however, instead of creating the hidden hinge, I'm going to use my Bind-It-All tool for assembly....I'll get back to you...and I'll include the links to Kathy Orta's YouTube videos, also.

Until then...enjoy your day...or evening...






No comments:

Post a Comment