it's been busy week in the craft room...

It's been a busy week in the craft room; my work place has kicked off the annual United Way campaign.  Every week, work has events to help raise funds $$$ for them...usually, Sarah (co-worker) plans the following events: For a $1 you can pop a balloon which has free stuff in them, $1 Rootbeer Floats, Craft sale and bake sale....the later of the two which always interest me.  The idea is to get co-workers to sell craft and bake items for the sale...and every year I've wanted to participate but it always creeps up on me...and then I didn't have any time to plan and participate!

Well, this year, I'm ahead of the game...this week I've been making cards to sell at the craft sale. Honestly, I am having a lot of fun...using paper and stamping...and I've realized that I have a lot of stamps which I'd forgotten about!  So I'm trying to make every intention to use them in the cards.

Here's what I've completed so far...stay tuned...there's more coming....





No comments:

Post a Comment