Christmas Tag #2...

At first, I thought I won't be able to play along with this weeks Merry Monday Challenge  because, well...I'll be honest...Gingerbread people aren't stamps that I'm drawn to...don't get me wrong...I'm not a hater...but...well, anyway...You get it, right? But I didn't give up...I dug into my stamp stash to find this little guy...

I don't know if I pulled off the tag...the overall layout isn't one of my best. In the making of this tag, I forgot to put the heat tool to the background...and as a result, I smudged the "let's be merry" stamp...which would explain the sequins, crystals and bubbles in the middle of the tag...look, I tried...and maybe failed...but I tried!

Anyways, looking forward to next week's challenge!

Laterz! 

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you played along, Barbara! Your sweet gingy tag is adorable! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean...way to push through -- your tag is adorable! So glad you joined us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tag. The gingerbread man is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You tried and succeeded, Barbara! I love the sequins and such and think they add a very festive touch! That's a really cute gingerbread man too! Thanks for sharing him with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete