Another amazing day....to create in my craft room!

Good Evening, seriously, I could live in Minnesota FOREVER if all the days were like today.  It was 80 degrees and sunny with a slight breeze! Perfect! Yes, perfect...of course, it was before the bugs hatched and the humidity make living life unbearable! So YES, it was PERFECT!

I ran up to my craft room...to participate in the Pals Paper Arts Challenge...and used the Color Throwdown Challenge...so, so, relaxing to create...it's seriously my zen!

Well, I should take that back...it wasn't relaxing at first...I couldn't figure out which stamp set to use...I usually have a process to my creation which goes something like this: 1.) find a sketch 2.) figure which designer paper to use 3.) figure which cardstock colors to use 4.) figure out which stamp set to use....then start cutting and such...but I didn't use my usual process...I needed to auditioned at least 4 or 5 different stamps...before I found one that worked well...isn't this doll a cutie! It's just so sweet...don't you think?!




2 comments:

  1. Love this Barbara! So cute. Thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet design... love the plaid! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete